Social Security Disability Benefits Attorney Burbank
Top Social Security Disability Benefits Attorney in Burbank
Do you find it difficult working full time? Do you suffer from a severe mental health disorder or physical disability?
Has the problem lasted, or may last at least a year? Is this a life-threatening disability? Or are your benefits terminated?
If yes, it means you may be eligible for Social Security Disability Benefits.
But, the bad news is that the government makes it hard to claim, even to the worthy.
Don’t worry if your initial SSD benefits claim gets denied. The best Social Security Disability Benefits Attorney in Burbank can help you out.
But act quickly because there’s a time limit for filing.
Call us today at (818) 574-4442. Or fill out the form to learn how the best Burbank Social Security Disability Benefits attorney can help.
What is Social Security Disability?
Social security disability (SSD) provides disability payments and benefits to the disabled. People disabled because of an accident are eligible for its benefits. Additionally, they must be unable to work because of the accident. Even those who did not have an accident but suffer from a mental or physical condition may be eligible.
The benefits can include cash or medical coverage. It depends on your work history, financial position, and medical needs.
Apply for SSD Benefits in Burbank, CA
The Social Security Disability Benefits claim process is somewhat confusing and time-consuming. We at My Lawyer Burbank have the experience and knowhow about SSD benefits claims.
Make use of our free legal consultation. We will walk you through the requirements and applications process. It saves time instead of wasting time understanding the system on your own.
Qualification Requirements for Social Security Disability Benefits:
My Lawyer Burbank can explain the requirements for filing for disability. We can also help submit your disability claim to the Social Security Administration.
The requirements are:
- Should have worked in Social Security covered jobs
- Should have earned enough ‘work credits’ in the last 10 years
- Should have a Social Security verified disability or medical condition
- Unable to work for a year or more because of the verified physical or medical condition
Can a Burbank SSD Benefits lawyer help me with my denied disability claim?
Yes, do request an appeal if you were recently denied SSD for medical or non-medical reasons. But you need to act quickly.
The SSA should receive your written appeal within 60 days of your claim denial.
Why you should hire My Lawyer Burbank
- We help you avoid the lengthy and complicated appeal process
- We handle and represent your disability claim.
- We review your application to give you the best course of action.
- We find out if you made a mistake. Or if you need to provide extra information to file an appeal for the disability denial.
- We collect and submit the relevant medical evidence supporting your claim for disability benefits.
- We work to submit your claim in the best light possible to the SSA. We make sure your claim reaches them on time.
- We improve your chances of getting approved in the application’s initial stage.
- We can help you successfully file for a disability appeal even with a denied initial claim.
- We offer a free initial consultation to understand your case and for you to know us.
- We help you claim your benefits based on the Social Security Disability Benefits Act.
- My Lawyer Burbank works on a contingency basis. We accept payment only after you receive your benefits.
There is good news despite the long wait for Social Security Disability Benefits. Most Social Security Disability applicants in Burbank California win their appeals in the hearing stage itself.
The right legal representation helps increase your chances of successfully appealing your case.
So act quickly now.
Consult the best Social Security Disability Benefits lawyer in Burbank. We at My Lawyer Burbank will ensure you receive your benefits at the earliest.
Call (818) 574-4442 or fill the form below for a free initial consultation today.