Toxic Substances Personal Injury Lawyer in Burbank
Exposure to toxic chemicals, fumes, materials, and hazardous waste in Burbank, CA leads to devastating consequences. The exposure may be through the environment, on the job, or through consumer products. It can lead to life-changing illnesses, which unfortunately aren’t always known immediately.
Most people don’t even realize they have a severe health problem. They may realize only after years of their initial toxic exposure.
You must discuss your problem with a toxic substance personal injury lawyer once you realize it. My Lawyer Burbank is always ready to give you your required legal guidance and advice on toxic substance personal injury cases.
Call us today at (818) 574-4442. Or fill out the form to find out how the best toxic substances personal injury attorney in Burbank can help you.
What are toxic substances and torts?
Toxic torts are cases for someone suffering from a severe injury. It is usually through unknowing exposure to toxic materials. The common chemicals involved in toxic substance cases include:
- Diesel fumes
Dangers of toxic substance exposure
Toxic substance exposure is more of a severe health problem than a legal challenge. The effects of toxic substance exposure may include:
- Birth defects
- Mesothelioma and other asbestos exposure cases
- Lead poisoning
- Leukemia and bone marrow issues
Some extreme cases of exposure can lead to the death of a loved one too.
The best Burbank toxic substances personal injury lawyer can help file a wrongful death claim in that case. The claim is filed against the third party liable for the death or injuries.
Symptoms of toxic exposure
You may not even know about your exposure to a dangerous toxic substance until months or years later. You may remain symptom-free for some time.
But, do seek medical attention if you experience these symptoms:
- New allergies
- Neurological problems
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Memory loss
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dizziness and nausea
- Limited mobility
The symptom diagnosis and treatment prevent illness or injury from progressing.
Why you should hire My Lawyer Burbank
- We work with you to investigate the circumstances of the chemical exposure
- Our experienced personal injury lawyers will help you claim your rightful compensation. We do it based on the personal injury law in Burbank, California.
- We will stand up and fight against corporations. We deal with insurance companies denying any wrongdoings.
- We work to get your rightful compensation. You can use it to pay off your medical bills and ongoing medical expenses.
- We offer a free consultation. We use it to understand your case, and you better.
- You don’t have any risks because we work on a contingency basis. It means you pay us only if we win your case and you get the settlement.
- We accept denied cases to prove to you that there is hope after an initial rejection.
Don’t worry if life is chaos now. Quick action can help make things better.
Filing for toxic substance exposure is a complicated and time-consuming process. My Lawyer Burbank can help assert the most persuasive legal case possible. We know how devastating toxic exposure injuries are.
Our legal team focuses on handling your case and maximize your compensation. So that you can focus on your family and health.
Toxic exposure cases are different from other personal injury cases. The symptoms may manifest only after months or years.
According to the California Code of Civil Procedure, toxic exposure lawsuits have two years to file.
So file claims within two years of the injury or two years after you learn a toxic exposure is the cause of an injury. Or till you collect enough facts to prove that the third party’s wrongful act caused the damage.
Consult the best toxic substances personal injury lawyer in Burbank. We can settle your claim as quickly as possible.
We at My Lawyer Burbank will help you through the claim process. We ensure you make your claim on time and based on the personal injury law of Burbank, CA.
Call (818) 574-4442 or fill the form below for a complimentary consultation today.